station location

Pacifica, California weather

(Westview - Pacific Highlands neighborhood)
37°38'49" north X 122°28'32" west,
1 mile east of Pacific Ocean, 700 ft altitude

Today's Almanac:
MoonDawn at 06:03, Dusk at 20:15, daylight hours: 14:12
Sunrise at 06:30, Sunset at 19:48, day length: 13:18
Moonrise at 10:48, Moonset at 01:16, Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent

Pacifica Weather: Monthly Extremes since November 2001 (partial)

Pacificaweather.com recordkeeping began on November 1, 2001. However, as a personal weather station, there are significant gaps in the historical data. Of over 150 months of elapsed time, 13 months are missing, or about 8%; in particular, data is missing from June-August 2005, July 2008, and February-September of 2009. The remaining 92% of records are present, but, being a personal weather station, instrument inaccuracy and data errors could be present in some of this data as well. To cross-check nearby weather data for a record or a specific date, consult the official NWS weather records for San Francisco at http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/xmacis.php?wfo=mtr.


Records for the month of January

Temperature and Humidity
Highest Temperature 79.0 °F at 3:08 PM on 17 January 2021
Lowest Temperature 39.6 °F at 6:50 AM on 26 January 2021
Highest Dew Point 63.4 °F at 1:29 PM on 25 January 2020
Lowest Dew Point 19.5 °F at 2:30 PM on 18 January 2021
Highest Apparent Temperature 79.5 °F at 3:15 PM on 17 January 2021
Lowest Apparent Temperature 30.1 °F at 6:19 AM on 25 January 2021
Lowest Wind Chill Temperature 30.3 °F at 7:30 PM on 26 January 2021
Highest Heat Index 79.0 °F at 3:08 PM on 17 January 2021
Highest Minimum 53.3 °F at 12:08 PM on 16 January 2019
Lowest Maximum 47.7 °F at 10:59 AM on 24 January 2021
Highest Humidity 100 % at 5:55 PM on 06 January 2019
Lowest Humidity 12 % at 2:30 PM on 18 January 2021
Highest Daily Range 33.4 °F on 11 January 2012
Lowest Daily Range 4.4 °F on 16 January 2019
Rainfall
Highest Rain Rate 17.45 in/hr at 6:20 PM on 10 January 2017
Highest Hourly Rainfall 0.43 in at 9:31 AM on 16 January 2020
Highest Daily Rainfall 0.98 in on 16 January 2020
Highest Monthly Rainfall 3.68 in January 2019
Longest Dry Period 13 days to 21 January 2021
Longest Wet Period 10 days to 17 January 2019
Wind
Highest Wind Gust 58.0 mph at 2:51 PM on 16 January 2019
Highest Wind Speed Average 28.0 mph at 7:46 PM on 16 January 2019
Highest Daily Wind Run 307.1 miles on 25 January 2021
Pressure
Lowest Pressure (sl) 29.557 in at 12:11 AM on 27 January 2021
Highest Pressure (sl) 30.581 in at 10:30 AM on 05 January 2020

Sunset in Pacifica


Station:
Davis Vantage Pro 2 with wireless anemometer

Software:
Cumulus v1.9.4 (1095)

Gauges
scripts by Mark Crossley - version
Gauges drawn using Gerrit Grunwald's SteelSeries JavaScript library
Wind Rose drawn using RGraph




This page updates every 5 minutes